I want to mount a local production of Hairspray at my school/ community center. Who do I contact?
Music Theatre International handles all licensing of Hairspray, and must be contacted if you wish to perform the show. You can contact them over the phone or online, and all the information can be found here.

Does your office accept submissions?
Currently our office is not accepting unsolicited submissions, but this policy could change depending upon our development roster.

I am interested in investing in your upcoming projects. How can I do that?
Please e-mail our offices directly at office@margolionltd.com with your investment interest.